- 62,000gns yearling trained by DR Loder for the Lucayan Stud. Won five races between 6-8f at 2yo to 3yo. At 2yo won 1 from 4, successful on debut in 6f maiden May 24th, then placed in the Coventry, 5th in the 6f Prix Morny
on Aug 24th and 4th in the 7f Dewhurst. Improved at 3yo to win three Group 1s over 8f.
- To stud in 1999, shuttling between Ireland & Australia, and fourth season in 2005. Has a solid record and a reputation probably slightly above his results. Two Grade 1 winners in Australia and a 2yo 7f Group 1 winner in Ireland with Mail The Desert (2002).
- Mixed record with British raced 2yos and slightly below average overall given his opportunities after a solid start in 2002. In general his runners have needed time to develop. Apart from his better 2yos they generally need 7f or further after mid-season to show their form and he has a below average strike rate on the first two outings. He has only had one 5f winner, Oceans Apart in 2005, but she was out of a mare who produces winners over 5f almost regardless of the sire. 2005 saw winners over 8.3f (7TO), 8.6f (3TO) and 10.2f (3TO) in more typical mode.
- 48 yearlings sold in 2005 for an average around 25,000gns. This group produced average returns with one better quality runner in the untypical Princess Iris (5f debut win and at 6f Group 3). 31 sold in 2006 for an average just over 16,000 guineas.
- 2005 to 2008 Winners List.
- 2yo Runners Pictures.