- 1983 foal, trained by WA O'Gorman and an example of the precocious, multiple winning, 2yo that the trainer used to specialise in. Unplaced on debut then won six 5f races in a row by May 17th, unplaced in the Listed National Stakes in May then absent until two late season runs including a second in the 5f Group 3 Cornwallis. Won a 5f Conditions race at 3yo.
- To stud in 1986 and a long career producing sprint 2yos and handicappers. Occasionally gets a Listed/Group Race winner like Fayr Jag and Whittingham (Listed 5f winner in Italy).
- Average record with British 2yos in the period 2002-5 with around 30% winners to runners and a strike rate just below average. Hints of his career finally tailing off with less representatives and a decreasing strike rate in 2004-5.
Gets winners at 5f from the start of the season and successes at 6f are uncommon and very rare at 7f+. Recent seasons have seen mostly moderate winners with only Shank On Fourteen (2003) and Safari Sunset (2004) showing a better level of form (both in early season).
- 7 yearlings sold in 2005 with 3 colts sold for an average over 14,000gns and 4 fillies for around 5,000gns. Another good season in 2006 with all 4 British raced 2yos winning (Holdin Foldin managed 3 wins without beating much). 14 yearlings sold for a 14,000 guineas average in 2006 and we can expect another season of competitive, chunky 2yos from him in 2007?
- A return of 3 winners from 5 runners in 2007, two on debut.
- 2005 to 2008 Winners List.
- 2yo Runners Pictures.