- 1983 foal. US bred and raced winning four races from 6.5f to 8f between 2yo to 3yo. 8.5f Grade 1 winner at 2yo and also placed in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile. Had surgery on bone chips in his knees at end of 2yo season
and only ran twice at 3yo winning a 6f event.
- To stud in US in 1988 and a top class record and big reputation and stands at a fee of $500,000. Probably the main US sire that the Coolmore enterprise has targeted with their sales purchases in the last decade to produce high
class runners and sires for them. Many of his notable european runners have raced for them including Giant's Causeway, Black Minnaloushe, One Cool Cat & Sophisticat. They have also had success with one of his grandsons in Johannesburg
(by Hennessy, a son of Storm Cat).
- A well above average record with his British raced 2yos with many of them running for AP O'Brien. Gets winners mainly at 6f to 7f from May onwards. Better quality winners recently include Statue Of Liberty (Coventry) & Khulood (7f Listed) in 2002; Group placed Catstar, Grand Reward & Old Deuteronomy in 2003; and True Cause (8f Listed) in 2005.
- ['Sire of Sires' Pictures]
- 2005 to 2008 Winners List.
- 2yo Runners Pictures.