- 1996 foal and cost $625,000 as a yearling. Owned by M. Tabor and trained by AP O'Brien winning three races from 5f to 6f between 2yo to 3yo. At 2yo won one from three with success in a 6f maiden at York on August
20th debut, finished placed in the 7f Group 1 pair of the Prix de la Salamandre and Dewhurst on two later runs. At 3yo won the Group 1 pair of the Nunthorpe and the July Cup.
- To stud in 2000 and has covered in Ireland, shuttled to Australia and currently stands in Kentucky (at a fee of $25,000 in 2005). A mixed record overall and the results by his British races 2yos highlight the variability in his first three seasons 2003-5. He made a very good start in 2003 with very good figures for winners to runner and strike rate. After a slow start to that season he got winners from 5f to 7f from June onwards with better quality wins from Balmont (promoted from 2nd to winner of the 7f Group 1 Dewhurst) and Venables (6f Listed) and that group also included the useful Benbaun.
- The 2004-5 crops have been disappointing with just 3 winners from 27 runners and a moderate strike rate. Only Race To The Music in 2005 has hinted at better quality.
- 18 yearlings sold in 2005 with the colts averaging over 50,000gns and the fillies over 25,000gns. Only two winners from 10 runners in 2006 and a low strike rate and no success above maiden level. 17 yearlings sold for an average of 45,000 guineas.
- 2005 to 2008 Winners List.
- 2yo Runners Pictures.